Monday, May 11, 2009

This week’s playlist:
All I ever wanted- Basshunter
Amazed- Lonestar
Angel in the night- Basshunter
Believe- Cher
Beer Run- Garth Brooks
Convoy- Paul Brandt
Don’t Blink- Kenny Chesney
Don’t Think I don’t Think About It- Darius Rucker
Don’t trust me- 3OH!3
Dota- Basshunter
Drinkin’ Thinkin’- George Canyon
Dust on the Bottle- Tim McGraw
Fer sure- The Medic Droid
Friends in low places- Garth Brooks
Go girl- Pitbull
Goodtime- Alan Jackson
Grease lightning- from the movie Grease
Hand Grenade- Hedley
Heels over Head- Boys like girls
Here I your arms- Hellogoodbye
Hungry Eyes- Eric Carmen
I’m on a boat- the lonely island
I love college- Asher Roth
I love rock n roll- Joan Jett and The Blackhearts
I smell sex and candy- Marcy Playground
If I could turn back time- Cher
In her eyes- Bassuhunter
Inspector Gadget- Inspector Gadget
Jailhouse Rock- Elvis Presley
Jesse’s Girl- Rick Springfield
Just like Jesse James- Cher
Last kiss- Dion and the Belmonts
Move shake drop- Pitbull (Remix)
My Heart has a History- Paul Brandt
Operator (A Girl Like me) – Shiloh
Pop goes the world- Men without hats
Sex on fire- Kings of Leon
She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy- Kenny Chesney
Squeeze toy- The boomtang boys
Stay- Sugarland
Streamline- Newton
Strong enough- Cher
Summer of ’69- Bryan Adams
Suspicious Minds- Roy Orbison
The Thunder Rolls- Garth Brooks
Twist and Shout- The Beatles
Viva Las Vegas- Elvis Presley
Wouldn’t it be nice- The beach boys
You spin me right round- Dead or alive
You’re Gonna Miss This- Trace Adkins

No comments:

Post a Comment