Monday, September 14, 2009

Sooo.....

Well this is going to be an interesting blog. Due to conflicting content. Lets start with Church.
Christian City Church is the best. I love the environment. I love what the Pastors have to say, and how they say it. (Pastor Bill, and Pastor Eric)
The youth events are a lot of fun. Even though I only went to youth last Friday. It was a mix of games, worship, and prayer. It was very moving. I really felt something. The youth there are great, so normal. I don't feel judged there at all.
Its fantastic. And I'm going on week 5 this weekend. I really am looking forward to it.
So yeah i might have a job. Sportchek at sunridge. I really hope i get it!
I need insurance money. lol.
I feel so great right now. I had the best day with kolby.
It both started great and ended great.
I had the surprising Revelation that i am truly in love with him.
crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment