Wednesday, March 4, 2009

FAILTACULAR: a fail so epic its almost a win.

That is my day.
Woke up late.
But still made it to school in time for one great big hug from Layne.
And since he didnt expect to see me, I made him smile.
I Worked hard in gym class,
then I went to set the ball for Rosey to spike it, and fucked my thumb up.
Which I dont know why, but it made me feel nauseous.
So my math teacher didnt make me do anything, other than write the quiz quick.
And now I feel special because I actually have plans for the rest of the week.
Tomorrow is my moms birthday, so were going to hang out and watch E.R (Only five more episodes *tear*) and then CSI guest starring Taylor Swift, its supossed to be reeeaaalllllyyy good.
Friday=Teen Night! With Layne and Steph and hopfully Kerry. Plus anyone else who decides to go.
Saturday Afternoon: Either shopping with Jessica K, or watching Saw 5 with my dad.
Satuday night= Lloyds with Jess.
Sunday= Church
Sunday evening= Spending time with Layne.
Monday= Going to training with Layne. (Which I am seriously stoked for! May have to bring either Jess or Steph, apperantly someone on his team was going to go to grad with him, and now he has asked me, so yeah. Shes apparently not to happy. So I need some back up so i dont feel like a total dolt.)

No comments:

Post a Comment