Saturday, February 14, 2009

Smiley Face

On the plus side last night was great.
I already asked If i could go back next month.
I enjoyed helping so much.
I am so proud of Cindy to be moving out of there to her own place.
Like really. And even better, shes still clean!
=DDD
Me and Jess had a great talk last night.
But then we usually do, whenever we talk.
I have homework I'm going to go work on.
I almost feel normal, doing normal activities.
And sometimes it seems overwhelming, but if i can't handle something, then I just don't do it.
Like I was going to call T and ask if he wanted to chill today.
But I just didnt think today would be a good day.
I mean I've always spent valentines day alone, regardless of whether i had a bf or not.
Its just a depressing day, I cant stand it.
So as much as i want to see him, i'm better off here today.
And as for the other part of last night.
I.
Am.
Stupid.
But cuddling was great.
Even though I have so many questions running through my mind.
You.
Are.
So.
Confusing.
Anyway, Time for science!
Woot Woot.
(yeah, probably go watch tv.)

No comments:

Post a Comment