Saturday, December 13, 2008

My random thoughts. W00T.

Still looking for acceptance from everybody.
I swear I feel like an alien.
I just don't belong.
I mean, i enjoy my own time just as much as everyone else,
but like, to always be alone is tiresome.
I actually had someone to chill with friday which was awesome.
Chirs thank you for making me feel included.
Ugh, unfortunatly Douchbag wants his backpack.
So I have to see him monday.
I don't know why I dislike him so much.
I think its because I have no real reason to.
I mean I broke up with him because of his lies.
He lied about everything and anything.
And now he's said sorry, and i don't have any reason to be mad.
So all thats left is the love I still feel for him.
But I don't want to be with him anymore.
Hence, my dislike towrads him.
I think.
Who knows. I'm just trying to make sense of my life.
And now I feel totally lame.
Why?
Because I actually feel jealous.
Of my best friend!
How lame is that.
But its ok because i'm over it.
Not really but its so much easier to pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment