Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Marbles, Teddy bears, and broken hearts.

Urhm.
So.
I've like decided I feel used and hurt.
And it sucks.
Reading her blogs, its like wow.
So yeah.
I dont know what I'm going to do.
Other than to stop assuming everything.
And shes right,
"hes still hung up on the last girl, i cant change that
i want him, all of him, but ill never get that because she still has him"
So maybe I need to cut my losses.
Keep him as a friend forever and never hope for anything more.
That way, I dont get used or hurt.
And he doesn't have to worry about stringing me along.

Of course I dont work that way, and will go on loving him when i shouldn't
and secretly hoping that maybe I could be good enough for him.
And maybe that one day i could be all he's ever wanted.
But for now, I have to at least pretend to use my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment